A consultation at your yard or home with you and your horse(s) entails:
- A full assessment of your horse and your current feeding regime and ration.
- An accurate weight taken (on a portable weigh bridge) to ensure accuracy of feed ration and balance of nutrients.
- Discussion of any concerns.
- A written report sent within 5 working days, detailing my diet and management advice.
An individual consultation visit is £45.00 per horse and usually takes one hour. There is a minimal mileage charge outside a 20-mile radius of HG3 5QN.
For yard owners or managers of riding schools or livery yards where they have sole charge over feeding of all horses. Price dependent on number of horses, please contact Nikki for a quote.
You will be required to fill out the form below in full and as accurately as possible.
- Your horse's current feeding regime and ration will be assessed.
- Any concerns will be discussed (via telephone).
- A written report detailing diet and management advice will usually be sent to you within 3 working days of receipt of the completed form, however it may take slightly longer during busy periods.
Alternatively you can post the completed form back with a cheque; details are on the form.
Your horse will be accurately weighed on a 'Horse Weigh' weighing platform and body condition scored. This service is to ensure the correct dosage of wormers and medication, or for those just requiring a weight check. Price dependent on number of horses. 1 horse = £15.00, 2-5 horses = £12.50 per horse, 6-10 horses = £10.00 per horse. 10 horses plus, please contact Nikki for a quote.
Please don't hesitate to contact Nikki on 07791 583636 if you have an urgent enquiry.